Swan Valley Stampeders
The Swan Valley Stampeders Jr A Hockey Club is currently seeking a full-time business manager who will oversee the management and marketing of the hockey club.
- Work independently
- Well organized with good time management
- Computer proficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of marketing and sales
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping – billing and collection
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for Hockey
- Willing to work long hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Be willing to attend weekly staff meetings and monthly board meetings
- Handle corporate advertising: package creation, sales, billing, follow-up
- Partial website management: update pages and keeping information current
- Assist Coaching Staff with arranging and promoting camps including hockey school, conditioning camp, spring camps
- Assist Board of Directors / Staff in handling requests for team info, coordinate with external contacts, organize team volunteering commitments, etc
- Fundraising initiatives: oversee from start to finish including applications to lotteries, distributing tickets and tracking progress/ticket returns
- 50/50 management: application to lotteries and launching of weekly/game day draws through current provider.
- Manage game day sponsorship, ticketing and game day events/intermission events
- Aid in the recruitment of volunteers
- Collaborate and with the team’s communication department/company on social media, photography, press releases, etc.
Salary to be determined by candidate qualifications.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Cramer Coulthart, Board President
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted