The Stampeders strive to enhance the lives of their community’s residents. Through community appearances to local schools and charities, we have encouraged excellence in education and assisted in raising thousands of dollars to help the underprivileged. Each season, the Stampeders make many appearances in the Swan Valley area and look forward to visiting many more organizations in the seasons to come.
If your organization or school would like to request the presence of players or staff, please email Erik Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review the requirements provided below to determine if your organization fits our guidelines.
1. Request must be received at least two weeks prior to the appearance date
2. Appearances must not be for monetary gain.
3. Organizations are limited to one (1) request per month.
4. Appearances must take place in the Swan Valley area.
5. Requests must be emailed to Erik Petersen at email@example.com and contain the date of the event in the subject line.
All appearances are based on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. The Stampeders reserve the right to refuse service to any organization. Thank you for your interest in Stampeders hockey and your positive impacts on our community.
During the season, Stampeder hockey players visit elementary schools, day care centers, and charity events throughout the Swan Valley area (schedule permitting). If you’re interested in having the Stampeder players appear at your function, please send an email to Head Coach Erik Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Day/time of the event
Purpose of request
Details of the event