Swan Valley Stampeders Jr A Hockey Club are accepting applications for the position of Assistant Coach for the 2018-2019 season.
Responsibilities/Duties for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist the Head Coach with daily practices, off ice conditioning, game strategy & preparation.
• Coordinate community and minor hockey initiatives
• Assist Marketing Manager with assigned duties.
• Enthusiasm and commitment to the sport
• Strong written, verbal, organizational and computer skills
• Self-starter, with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proficient player development skills
• Approachable personality
• Post-Secondary or professional playing experience considered an asset but not a requirement
• Capable of working independently and in a group environment
• Must be able to travel
Salary and Term will be based on experience.
Please send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org